Friday, March 9, 2012

Gas in the Car & Apartments

I called the apartment complex yesterday and there's only 1 apartment left. I'm freaking! We don't get paid until next week. So I went and looked up other places as back ups. I have a few. One of them is this place...


I'm in love with this place!

When I got home last night, the car was out of gas. I've still got another week before pay day. *bites nails*... Gas is almost $5 a gallon here in California. Don't you just love politics? Yeah, me neither. The gas station down the road was $4.89 the other day. It's down to $4.49 now, but the news says it's going back up.

Ok, time to get some help. A co-worker (my supervisor) offered to help me out with rides to work next week, but what about Friday and Monday?... Thankfully Frank and Sylvia are nice enough to take me to work. Work is a half an hour away. Its quite the drive for them. I sure hope Loren and I get the apartment that's close to my work. That'd be very helpful on the gas situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment